TABI is More Than Just a House of Worship. We are a vibrant and caring congregational family. As a holy community, we learn together, pray together, and care about each other.
We are an inclusive Jewish community where all congregants matter, are inspired to action through Jewish values, and experience Judaism in a meaningful way.
We are composed of Jews from the Tri-State area of Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois. All congregants are empowered to learn, worship and celebrate as we build a vibrant and dynamic Jewish community. We embrace a diverse community with people of varied religious backgrounds, ages, races, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and economic status. This inclusive environment allows all of us to feel a sense of belonging in which we continue to connect and grow.
We certainly encourage you to join the temple and take full advantage of what membership has to offer, including all life-cycle events, rabbinic services and participating in the direction that the temple moves.
- In being an open and caring community
- In inspiring and nurturing Jewish spirituality
- That keeping Judaism relevant to current and future generations is our responsibility
- That Judaism must be a force to build a just world
- In being a leader in advocating for Jewish values in the world
- That lifelong learning about Judaism is paramount
- That Judaism is more meaningfully learned when it is multi-generational